Special Add Ons
Make your stay at Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa extra special by adding on a special treat. Simply add any of these items to your reservation when you book on-line or request them when making your reservation by phone. If you do not see what you are looking for give us a call. We can get very creative to make your stay at our Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfast even more memorable.
- Breakfast in Bed – $25 service fee (48-hour advance notice required)
- Bottle of Champagne on Ice waiting at Check-in – $21
- Bottle of Wine waiting on Check-in – Priced based on your selection
- Bucket of Ice Cold Beer waiting at Check-in (3 craft beers) – $12.75
- Seasonal Mixed Bouquet of Flowers – Market price (higher around holidays). Typically around $55
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – $19
- Artisanal Cheese and Fruit Plate – $28
- Dozen Roses – Market Price, which varies around holidays. Typically around $95
Add a Spa Service
Add a massage, facial, or an afternoon spa package while you are at Lucille’s. Or, treat that special someone to a couple’s massage. Our licensed therapists are versed in the latest techniques, and our facility is designed for your total comfort and relaxation. Check out Lucille’s Spa Menu and simply add a service on to your reservation when you book on-line or request a service when reserving by phone.
Thinking of getting engaged on your visit? Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa is the perfect romantic spot for proposing. You might like watching the sun set from the back porch swing when you propose. Perhaps gazing at the stars over the Sautee Valley from the glider in the side yard is the perfect spot. Or maybe a candlelit dinner in our dining room. Give us a call, and we can help with all the details to make your proposal a special occasion you will always remember.