Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa is a Member of Select Registry – Distinguished inns of North America and is a Member of BedandBreakfast.com’s Diamond Collection. In addition, Lucille’s was selected as a Top 10 Luxurious Inn by BedandBreakfast.com for 2014. Located in the heart of Georgia’s wine country, overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Sautee Valley, our inn offers elegant accommodations, exquisite spa treatments, high-end amenities, and outstanding service.
Lucille’s Mountain Inn & Spa is “where restoration meets the mountains” in North Georgia.
The inn has recently been mentioned in:
- Georgia Public Broadcasting’s ‘Georgia Traveler’ show features Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa in Season Six premier.
- BedandBreakfast.com selects Lucille’s as a Top 10 Luxurious Inn for 2014.
- BnBFinder.com includes Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa in list of top bed and breakfasts with welcoming rocking chair porches.
- Wicked Good Travel Tips lists Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa as great spot to Spring Into Wellness with a Pampered Bed and Breakfast Spa Weekend
- USA Today Travel Tips – Bed and Breakfast Inns in the Mountains of Georgia
- Huffington Post says Lucille’s is a great spot to walk out the door and see an explosion of brilliant autumn colors
- MainStreet Newspapers, Inc. features Lucille’s in their “Exploring Georgia” series
- VacationIdea.com lists Lucille’s as one of the 21 Best Romantic Weekend Getaways from Atlanta, Georgia
- Huffington Post includes Lucille’s in their list of 15 Amazing Bed and Breakfasts worth a plane ticket!
- Select Registry celebrates Lucille’s as one of the Top 21 places to visit with beautiful flowers.
- LakeLanier.com says Lucille’s is “full of surprises” as a great place to take that special person in your life.
- Onlyinyourstate.com features Lucille’s as one of “12 Little Known Inns in Georgia That Offer An Unforgettable Overnight Stay”
- Onlyinyourstate.com likes Lucille’s as an option in “13 Unbelievable Vacations to take in Georgia without breaking the bank”…and a couple of the other places on the list are close by.
Press inquiries can made to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 706-878-5055