Reserve Spacious Mountain Lodging Near Helen, GA
At Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa, we are pleased to offer several comfortable and contemporary room styles for your relaxation. All 12 rooms have private bathrooms and are beautifully decorated in rich colors with touches like decorator quilts and coverlets, art books, design accessories, custom soaps, and fresh flowers. You will rest easy on our soft, comfortable sheets made especially for luxury inns and spas.
Mountain View Rooms are located on the back side of the inn and have panoramic views over the Blue Ridge Mountains, king-size beds, whirlpool tubs, see-through fireplaces, and separate showers with dual shower heads. Valley View Rooms are on the front side of the inn and have views over the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys, king-size beds, spacious bathrooms, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, and comfortable seating areas. Main Level Rooms are the largest floor plans, with high ceilings and large windows overlooking the gazebo garden and koi pond. Both Main Level Rooms are handicap accessible. One Main Level Room has a king bed, and the other has a queen bed and French doors onto the inn’s back porch. The newly opened Garden Suite is on the Terrace level of the main building on the back side of the Inn. It is the largest room in the main building and includes an oversize 2-person shower, a huge soaking tub, an indoor sitting area and (coming soon) an outdoor sitting area. The Mountain Suite is our largest accommodation and is located just adjacent to the inn in the spa building. It offers a bedroom with a king-size bed connected to a living room with large flat screen TV, fireplace, wet bar, luxury bathroom with bubble-massage tub and outdoor shower (non-operational December – March 15).
Please note that room fireplaces are turned off during the summer months (mid-May through September) to prevent rooms and air conditioners from overheating.
- Luxury Turkish Cotton Towels
- Plush Bath Robes
- Bee-Kind organic Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Flat-Screen TV and BluRay or DVD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on a Fiber Optic Network
- Bottled Water and Sodas
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Writing Desk (some rooms)
- Satellite Television, including HBO, Showtime, Encore, and ESPN
- Electric Vehicle Chargers (ClipperCreek and Tesla) are also available free-of-charge for inn and spa customers
Lucille’s nightly room rates include a full breakfast for two, evening dessert, free Wi-Fi, and all amenities. Periodic Specials and Packages can be found on our Packages and Last Minute Specials page.
Room rates vary and are based on:
- Individual Room (some have more expansive views than others; some are larger, some are smaller; some have Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, others don’t)
- Day of the Week (Sundays through Thursdays are slightly less)
- Season of the Year (Fall is peak season; Winter is low season)
- Holidays are slightly higher
Weekends, high impact periods, and some holidays require a Two-Night Minimum Stay. For the current rate on a specific room for a specific night please check availability.
Generally, room and suite rates fall into these ranges:
January 1 through April 30
$184 – $309
Spring and Summer Festival Season:
May 1 through July 31
$214 – $339
Back to School:
August 1 through September 15
$204 – $329
September 16 through November 15
$229 – $389
End of the Year (holiday exceptions):
November 16 through December 31
$194 – $349